- Preparation of Strategic Planning 2020-2035;
- ERP Standard Implementation Program (ProERP) – SAP implementation in Eletrobras companies; and
- Implementation of the Northeast unit of the Shared Services Center (CSC).
Set of resources available to be used in the production of goods or the provision of services. It is obtained through financing, such as debts, shares or grants, or generated through investments.
- Structuring the ORÇAMENTO BASE ZERO (OBZ) tool;
- TARIFF REVIEW PROJECT;
- SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION in the Personnel, Materials, Services and Other (PMSO) account;
- 105% GROWTH IN GENERATION of operating cash (Ebitda) in relation to 2018;
- Acquisition and incorporation of other companies that will allow the increase of R$ 120 MILLION in annual revenues; and
- RENEWAL OF TAX BENEFITS with Sudene, which enables the expansion of investment capacity in regional infrastructure.
Physical manufactured objects available for use in the provision of services, including buildings, equipment and infrastructure.
- BEST OPERATIONAL INDICATORS in recent times;
- Completion de 22 TRANSMISSION PROJECTS;
- COMPLETION OF THE FUSION OF THE OPERATIONAL CENTERS of Teresina (PI) and Fortaleza (CE); and
- REMOTE ASSISTANCE DEPLOYMENT.
Set of knowledge-based organizational intangible assets, including intellectual property, such as patents, copyrights, software, rights and licenses; and “organizational capital” such as tacit knowledge, systems, procedures and protocols.
- Implementation of the Work Clearance Management (WCM) module of SAP FOR THE FIRST TIME in the sector and among Eletrobras companies; and
- Inauguration of SOBRADINHO’S FLOATING SOLAR POWER PLANT.
Social and relationship capital
It covers shared standards as well as common values and behaviors; relationship with key stakeholders; the trust and commitment that an organization develops and seeks to build and protect with external stakeholders; the intangible assets associated with an organization’s brand and reputation; and the social license to operate.
- LAGOS DO SÃO FRANCISCO PROJECT;
- LAGO DE SOBRADINHO PROJECT; e
- LIVING AND LEARNING (VIVENDO E APRENDENDO) PROGRAM.
All renewable and non-renewable environmental resources, as well as environmental processes, that provide goods or services that support an organization’s past, present and future prosperity, which includes water, land, minerals and forests, and biodiversity and ecosystem quality.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF REFLORESTING AND RECOVERY ACTIONS in: Caetés Ecological Station, located in the city of Paulista, part of the Metropolitan Region of Recife (PE); Saltinho Biological Reserve, located in the city of Tamandaré (PE), with the Atlantic Forest Biome; Saltinho Biological Reserve (Rebio) and Legal Reserve of the Assentamento Laranjeiras Project, Rebio’s buffer zone; and the State Botanical Park of Ceará, in Caucaia;
- Maintenance of 12 THOUSAND UNITS OF CACTI (MELOCACTUS ZEHNTNERI) in growth phase and another 2 THOUSAND in germination in the Xingó Forest Nursery (AL), maintained by Chesf;
- Donation of 76,500 SEEDLINGS from the Xingó Forest Nursery to various institutions for planting on the banks of rivers and streams in the basin of Rio São;
- Growing an additional 157,9 THOUSAND UNITS OF SEEDS FROM THE CAATINGA GERMPLASM, in the nursery, destined for the recovery of the areas; and
- Visit of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FROM 11 SCHOOLS, 3 UNIVERSITIES AND 3 PROJECTS to Xingó Forest Nursery.
The skills, abilities and experience of people and their motivations for innovation, including their compliance with and support for governance structure, risk management and ethical values; the ability to understand, develop and implement the organization’s strategy; the loyalty and motivation to improve processes, goods and services, including the ability to lead, manage and collaborate.
- PARTICIPATION OF CHESF MANAGERS in a specific MBA in the electricity sector developed jointly with Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV); and
- RECERTIFICATION OF THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (OHS) MANAGEMENT SYSTEM of the Xingó Hydroelectric Power Plant under the international standard OHSAS 18.001:2007.